Feeling a bit sluggish, heavy or gunked up after the festivities?! This mini-retreat will help kick-start your metabolism, digestion and elimination systems as well as boosting your energy and help harness the good intentions and urge for positive change that crops up around this time of year! Come along for a super-effective stretchy, twisty, deep-cleansing and deep-strengthening yoga practice, and then learn all about (and enjoy!) super nourishing, cleansing, energy and positivity-boosting foods to support you as you move into 2019!
This mini-retreat takes place in my home in the peaceful wee Airyhillock valley in Aberdeenshire.
- Powerful, effective yoga practices to stimulate your metabolism and elimination systems
- Simple, easy steps to help maximise your body’s cleansing and rejuvenative processes
- What foods and practices have a degenerative effect on your body and wellbeing
- What foods help support our bodies to detox, cleanse, AND rejuvenate with ease and in a manageable, sustainable way
- How to make sure that all your nutrition choices count towards your health and wellbeing
- Super-tasty, super-nutritious, super-manageable recipes (with handouts!)
- How to maintain yoga and nutrition practices in the long-term (and not just for a blast in January!)
£85, max 10 attendees per workshop – Booking essential
Can’t come on the dates scheduled? Contact me to organise a private or on-demand workshop